Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Halfway Point?

Added the Poster (credits not final) and some wallpapers to the active Poster page of the site for all of you FRANKENSTEIN VS THE WOLFMAN enthusiasts who'd like to have the boys staring back at you from your computer screen.

I've just completed that pesky sequence of shots that links up two batches of completed footage, marking the completion of about 7 1/2 minutes worth of narrative on FRANKENSTEIN VS THE WOLFMAN. The spooky thing about watching it back is just how fast the story moves. In my head, I guess I envisioned it having a slower pace. Instead, I've made FRANKENSTEIN VS THE WOLFMAN: THE ACTION MOVIE. It's pretty much BANG right out of the gate, in a race towards the finish line.

There are about a total of 12 minutes of finished sequences. These finished 8 minutes constitute about 10 pages of the script, which is 27 pages in total. I'm still going to bet the movie will come in at 20 minutes in length when it's done.

Adobe Premiere is rendering out the Left Eye view right now for distribution to my partners in crime. In the meantime, check out this site I discovered for an open source CG movie - the program used to create it and all the project files are available free. Visit
Elephant's Dream.